Saturday, January 13, 2007

Karma

Have you ever had one of those days (or few days) that make you believe in Karma? Well, Wendy, Garrick, and I are having one now. Garrick is too young to have done much wrong, Everyone loves Wendy, so that leaves me. I must have done something really wrong at some time in the past. Why you ask?

These have been the events for the past few days. Garrick has had a high fever and a terrible stomach flu, complete with vomiting. Then Siggy started to pee on everything. Then Siggy started bleeding and peeing...that's not a nice sight at all. Siggy then goes to the emergency vet (to the tune of lots-o-money) to find out he has a bladder infection and will need additonal medical care later this week. Then, just as we seem to get it all under control, Garrick seems to be getting some sort of eye infection.

I think I'll donate some money to Save the Children now. If you feel like helping me out of this funk go to www.savethechildren.org. Let's help my Karma!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry- First time to Wei Wei's and Kaixiang's blog. Cool! I love it when my friends do these, it's fun to keep up with the kids.

One thing I've been wondering... how do you pronounce Kaixiang?

Hello Wendy and Garrick too.

More soon
-Sue

Unknown said...

Hi Sue! We're a little spotty about posting, but so it goes.

Kaixiang is pronounced: kai shung

Isn't he a cute peanut?

Wendy

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need to worry about "Karma"..just being around all those little ones that just seem to spread germs...welcome to the world of being a parent..love ya, Your Indiana Familyxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Yep, Wendy, Kaixiang is a cutie-pie. Just like his cousin! -Sue