Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Green Bulldozer

We went to the store yesterday and while we were there, bought Wei Wei a green bulldozer, which he loved. And in what I'm sure will be the first of many instances like this, we think he left it in the restaurant last night. That's got to be a record -- purchased at 4 pm, lost by 7 pm.

So . . . . he's getting ready for bed and looking for his new green bulldozer. Jerry and I are searching the house, the cars, the garage -- everywhere for the darn bulldozer. So I go back to the store last night and OF COURSE they don't have anymore. I buy another bulldozer.

First thing Wei Wei says this morning: "I WANT MY NEW BULLDOZER!"

Houston, we have a problem. We try and break the news to him gently. We show him the alternative bulldozer and tell him how cool it is.

He does not buy it. He hands me the new bulldozer.

"I don't like this bulldozer. I want my green bulldozer."

We're now all getting dressed, prepared to visit every Kohl's in the tri-state area to look for another green bulldozer.

1 comment:

Ivanna said...

That's really funny!!!
:)