Tuesday, December 04, 2007

At least he's wearing it

There's been continued interest in underwear (good news). He's worn them to daycare for two days in a row now (good news). He's also told me that he won't use the toilet at daycare -- he only pees in the toilet at home (not-so-good news). And he's kept his word. He's wet his pants both days, though not until after lunch! That's some pretty impressive bladder control.

And we think he's been secretly reading Justine and Vasco's blog, as he's been showing some pretty impressive 'tude lately. Everything seems to be a battle. Jerry and I think we should come up with some sort of scoring system to rank the tantrums and "compete" with the twins and others in a Tantrum Tournament (we could do single-round elimination or a round-robin format).

2 comments:

Ivanna said...

:) Ahhh, the memories.... of bringing back 3 pairs of pee-soaked clothes from daycare :) :)
I'm interested in this tantrum points system: let's talk. I'm thinking we should videotape and put the entries up for people to vote... If it takes off, it could be a reality show...Am I on to something here?
:)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that my sweet, little nephew has any attitude.

Auntie Laura