Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wei Wei's Three!

What? I'm going to be three?!


Celebrating the new year with Gong Gong and Po Po. They got me a cool Thomas the Tank backpack/roll-on for my birthday.

Yet another birthday celebration (this time in Roxbury). I never get to eat this many cupcakes!

It's been a hectic week. We celebrated the Chinese New Year and my birthday all at once (my birthday was actually on the same day as the new year this year). What this translates to is lots of presents, lots of food, and lots of other food that I don't normally get to eat (reference photos above). It's good to be the king. Mom brought in cupcakes and red envelopes for my friends at daycare. I "helped" decorate the cupcakes with sprinkles and Cheerios. I love frosting, for sure.

The best birthday greeting I got was from my friends Justine and Vasco -- check it out here: http://i173.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/ivannamike/MVI_0497.flv

Gong Gong, Po Po, and Xiao Yi came over to have dinner with me on Thursday. I managed to bamboozle the plans and hijacked Dad to go home with me from the restaurant (hey -- a three-year old's got to poop in private, you know).

I'm looking forward to three and I'm ready for the challenges ahead of me. For one, this business about mom and dad setting all the rules is going to go down like a house of cards. This place needs a new sheriff. I should be able to eat what I want when I want it. I should be able to sleep when I want. And I should be able to get new toys whenever I want. I've got some ideas for how to change this place and I'm not going to let a lack of income or transportation stop me. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday, wei wei!
cant' believe you're already three.
ox,
the gatewoods

Anonymous said...

Hi Garrick:
A special day for you..Chinese New Year and your 3rd birthday! Looks like you had a great time. We hope to see you soon.
Hugs and Kisses
Grandma and Grandpa