Friday, August 15, 2008

A busy few weeks

Whew! Summer is in full swing. No pics for this post yet, but a quick update on the past few weeks from Wei Wei:
  • Spent a Saturday morning at the beach with my buds Kai, Katarina, and Ethan
  • Had the Lim boys and Sienna come over for a barbecue. I really do need to spend at least a weekend with the Lim boys to toughen me up. Or spend a weekend at a boot camp. Or, spend a weekend at a boot camp to train me for spending a weekend with the Lim boys.
  • I'm pooping in the potty now. You should see how excited Ma Ma and Ba Ba get over that.
  • Kaixiang came for a visit -- I loved hanging out with him
  • Tried to get a photo at Sears of all four cousins. Ma Ma said she has a new appreciation for people who work with kids or animls because in 45-minute session, we managed to get only four photos of all four of us.
  • Celebrated Gong Gong and Po Po's 40th anniversary with a surprise party
  • Ma Ma and Ba Ba caught colds -- luckily I am okay (for now)
  • Ma Ma and Ba Ba have been watching a whooooooooole lotta Olympics
  • Ma Ma has about 3-4 weeks left until her due date (September 7), but remember, I was ten days early. This means I could be getting a new baby brother or sister the last week of August, which isn't that far away. Aaaaaaack!

No comments: