Sunday, March 23, 2008

Asserting my independence

I meant what I said in one of my earlier blogs that there was a new sheriff in town. I've spent the past few weeks trying to retrain Ma Ma and Ba Ba. I've taken to throwing myself on the floor crying when I don't get my way. I also like to make up stories -- I like to blame the other parent or one of the babies (even if they aren't around). I can't wait until Kaixiang, Nathan, and Kyle are older so I can teach them some of my techniques.

In happier news, Er Yi and Kaixiang came to visit last week. We had a great time with them. Ma ma and I spent the night at Po Po and Gong Gong's house. I got to do whatever I wanted there because Po Po and Gong Gong had my back. That was great.

3 comments:

Ivanna said...

Weedville's going to be a riot this year. Literally.
Garrick's friend Justine has been spending a lot of time in the corner lately.

Anonymous said...

so glad you've updated...was beginning to worry the little man had really taken over :)
i've been told that year three is rougher than year two...
hang on and enjoy the ride :)

Anonymous said...

oops. i forgot to leave my name on the previous post.
it's moon...