Saturday, June 07, 2008

Siggy's spa day and Wei Wei's debut

Jerry has been threatening to take Siggy to get groomed while I was away on business. This week, he kept his word. I came home to a sleek, more svelte-looking Siggy. Moxie (not-so-smart) hasn't recognized Siggy and has been growling and hissing at him ever since.

This weekend was the end of Chinese school. All of the classes performed and this was Wei Wei's big stage debut. He almost debuted early. When I told him it was time to line up, he scrambled right up on the stage and stood next to some students, except it wasn't his class. I had to go up and get him, but I give him points for enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found this blog... Spent the first hour at work reading... I have worked for the govt for almost 6 years now and I must admit, this has been the most productive day so far...

Good reading!

Anonymous said...

Garrick, you did a good job singing your songs for us when we came to visit. Looks like you did great in your class singing.
Hugs and Kisses..Grandma and Grandpa